Would you like to increase your ability to showcase your talents and skills?
Not So Different provides free supports through the Ability Programme for young people (aged 18-29) on the Autism Spectrum (ASD).
We offer supports in:
- Personal Development Training,
- Demonstrating creative ability,
- Confidence and Motivation development,
- Showcasing talents,
- Enhancing skills,
- Portfolio building,
- Exhibiting talents via video CVs and different media,
- Summer Projects,
- Team work development,
- Communication and interpersonal skills
We are funded by Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection and European Social Fund through Ability Programme to provide supports for 150 young people (aged 15 – 29) with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder towards employment.
To sign up for the service fill in the form on this page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org