The aim of the Northside Partnership & Not So Different Ability programme is to bring young people aged 18 to 29 years with a formal diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder without an intellectual disability or learning disability who are not currently work ready closer to the labour market.
The objectives of Ability are to:
- Assist young people with disabilities to develop the confidence and independence required to participate in education, training, employment.
- Assist young people with disabilities at key transition points between education, training and employment.
- Support young people with disabilities who are not in education, employment or training to access and participate in education, training, and employment.
- Build the capacity of mainstream employment services, education and training providers to support the progression of young people with disabilities.
- Build the capacity of employers to recruit and retain young people with disabilities within their workforce.
For those interested in Ability programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ability is co-financed by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020